Welcome to Pizzeria Bianco Rosso
Camarillo's pizza and Italian food restaurant. Take-out or dine-in.
Inspired by tradition, made in Camarillo.
Our food starts with the simple ingredients and time-tested recipes of Italy.
Our pizza dough is made with only flour, water, yeast, and salt. It's all natural just like the traditional pizza of Naples, Italy. We use fresh ingredients in creative combinations. Like black truffle oil, guanciale, ricotta cheese, and brussel sprouts. We then bake them in a 750° deck oven for a crust that's rich and deeply flavorful -- crunchy on the outside, chewy on the inside.
This same care and creativity are applied to all the food at our restaurant. From tasty spaghetti meatballs, to panini, to minestrone soup, and more.
Your first time dining with us? Try these pizzas:
- The Alexander -- Our best-selling pizza. Topped with sausage, mushroom, and onion. It has bold flavors your whole family will enjoy.
- The Margherita -- An old-fashioned Italian classic. Made with sauce, mozzarella, and basil.
- The Dante -- Our version of the pepperoni pizza. It has soppressata, garlic, and chili flakes. Soppressata is less salty than pepperoni. It allows the rustic flavor of the crust to shine.
- The Kitty Hawk -- A white pizza (no sauce). Made with apple-wood smoked bacon, toasted Brussels sprouts, mozzarella and parmigiano-reggiano cheese.
The perfect meal for two.
Our pizzas are 13 inches in diameter, and cut into six slices. Get a medium House Salad with your pizza and it's the perfect meal for two.
The House Salad has spring mix and a mix of fresh veggies. It's served with our creamy house-made balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
Our full size pizzas just $9, everyday before 2pm. Choose from these classics:
- Margherita (marinara sauce, fior fi latte, basil, olive oil)
- Filetti (fior di latte, asiago, basil, cherry tomatoes, garlic, olive oil
- Marinara (marinara sauce, garlic, oregano, olive oil)
Pizza-by-the-slice available on weekdays.
There’s only one way to ensure all your food is made to your standard — make as much of it as you can, from scratch.
Which is why we make our own dough, sauce, fresh mozzarella, meatballs, fennel sausage, Italian dressing, balsamic vinaigrette, cannoli filling, and marinara sauce.
Inspired by Tradition
Treat yourself to something special–healthier, high-quality, original pizzas made with the same methods developed over a century ago in Italy. We make our own dough, sauce, cheese, and sausage, ensuring a quality taste you can’t get elsewhere. This passion extends to our sandwiches, salads, and desserts: we make our meatballs, dressings, and desserts by hand, using our original recipes.